Thursday, November 18, 2021

Term 4: Week 5: Friendships and back to school!

 



Week 5 has been a hard week for us all! I have to say masks are not the easiest to wear all day as a teacher but i will show manawaroa whanau!





Room 16 has been writing and reading about friendships from how to be a good friend, what makes a good friend and how to problem solve the challenges of friendships.



In pāngarau the tuakana have been learning about identifying patterns and the teina have been learnng about place value. Take a look at our teina padlet to check out and comment on their work.


Tamariki feedback on returning to school


How was your first three days at school:
Tui: It was good to see my friend and to play.
Nevaeh: Awesome to see my friends the teachers and to play games outside with them.
Noah: It was very excited to go back to school to see everyone in my  class and it was very exciting on the first day of school.


Do you miss anyone in your class that has not returned to school?
Tui: Ngapera
Nevaeh: Buster and Taisha
Noah: Manaia, Levi and Remy













3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ruma 16. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying being back at school. Even though you're missing your friends who are still at home it's good that you can still connect with them online and on their blogs. Hang on in there Whaea Tini. I know wearing a mask isn't easy, at least you don't have a huge beard to fit in there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora room 16.
    From the look of the picture above, it seems like you guys are happy to return back to school! I'm pretty happy too. I really like your study subject. I think knowing how to be a good friend is really important.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Room 16,
    I'm glad everyone is happy, coming back to school!
    How did it feel?
    were you scared?
    That's all I have to say for now.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete

Week 9: Fun Te mutunga o te tau 2021

  Kia Ora Koutou! Myself and the tauira have had so much fun this week celebrating the achievements of our year. We have eaten pizza, lollie...